Mental Health Services for Business
Support employee wellbeing in the workplace
In 2017, HSE statistics showed that anxiety, depression and stress caused the majority of lost workdays. Supporting staff and promoting good mental health in the workplace is vital for not only for employee wellbeing, but also for improving relationships, growing productivity and reducing absenteeism.
Along with our team of qualified, experienced and insured associates, Fortis can provide:
- One-to-one confidential therapeutic interventions
- Professional mediation processes and procedures
- Coaching and staff development
- Workshops and training including (but not limited to) understanding and managing stress, managing change effectively, work-life balance, understanding roles and patterns in relationships, mental health awareness, effective communication models for managers and systemic thinking in organisations.
- Clinical supervision and reflective practice for staff in your organisation whose role is to support or work with colleagues who may be experiencing challenging and difficult situations in their lives
Through mental health and emotional wellbeing services, your place of work can become a psychologically informed environment, aware of the of the needs of your team with the support of trained, qualified therapists behind you. By working with Managing Directors, Senior Leadership teams and Board members, we can create a true cultural shift.
All of our services are provided either from our own dedicated space or within your organisation. We’ll discuss this on a case by case basis as it is dependent on how to best support the individuals concerned.
Service Level Agreements & Retainers
We make it a priority to offer a cost-effective and responsive service when you have identified support that is required quickly (for example, difficult team dynamics, a member of staff who is struggling, a training need due to organisational changes etc). For continuing support, we are able to offer retainers or Service Level Agreements (SLA). These are agreed between Fortis and your business, confirming the different aspects of service you would like and how this is delivered. The SLA identifies the time scale of the agreement, identified link workers, details of the service being provided and costings.