Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural TherapyTakes place 21 & 22 September, 12 & 13 October, 9 & 10 November, 7 & 8 December, and 12 & 13 January.
Learn to be competent and confident in the application of CBT skills with a Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
This course, which takes place over five-weekends, will be delivered by two BACP accredited, fully qualified tutors. It has been awarded Quality Checked training recognition by the National Counselling Society.
What will I learn?
- To be competent in the theoretical orientations of CBT
- To demonstrate confidence in the application of CBT skills
- To integrate of CBT skills to enhance personal development and deepen self-understanding
- To use homework tasks used with clients to aid client and self-exploration
- To create a toolkit of effective CBT interventions
- Attending weekend workshops
- Trio work with peer and tutor feedback
- Peer to peer learning
- Experiential activities
- Case study reflections
- Written assignment
- Poster presentation
- Reflective journal summary
- Group discussions
- Qualified counsellors who are wanting to develop their skills and knowledge
- Student counsellors who have completed level 3 qualifications and beyond
- Other professionals in the caring professions who would benefit from using the CBT approach in their work
How will it be delivered?
- The training is facilitated by two BACP accredited, professional, fully qualified tutors who are passionate about delivering good quality interactive and experiential training
- Delivered on five weekends on 21 & 22 September, 12 & 13 October, 9 & 10 November, 7 & 8 December, and 12 & 13 January, between 9.30am and 4pm at Fortis Grimsby.
- There are 15 places available on the training.